Branch County United Way improves lives by uniting the caring power of our communities to support and provide programs for a successful Branch County.
The vision of the Branch County United Way is to provide meaningful resources for programs and agencies in our communities.
Our Values: How We LIVE UNITED
We constantly challenge ourselves to reach higher, think differently, act innovatively, and work collaboratively to build a Cycle of Success for everyone in Greenville County.
- Results: We set and exceed measurable financial and program goals that positively impact the community we serve.
- Excellence: We strive to always seek new and better ways to achieve our individual and shared goals, consistently delivering results at the highest levels.
- Accountability: We take ownership and responsibility for the unique role each of us has in achieving our vision of a Cycle of Success for everyone in Branch County.
- Collaboration: We leverage the power created by bringing diverse groups together, recognizing that unique ideas and perspectives are critical to solving shared community challenges.
- Honesty/Openness: We operate with the highest integrity and respect, embracing transparency, truthfulness and open dialogue in every aspect of our work.